Portal & Utilities
MicroClear® provides following Utility tools for trade facilitation:
Tariff and policy search tool:
- Provides information about country’s regulations related to a commodity;
- Allows searching information on Tariff (Taxes and Duty rates) and Non-Tariff (Exemptions schemes and policy regulations) measures against an HS Code;
- Allows viewing Restrictions and Prohibitions configured for the tariff item.
- Automated system learning from historical transactions to identify the correct classification of a commodity;
- Facilitates search based on the Description and HS Code of item at section / chapter / heading / sub-heading level;
- Search based on the local description of the goods item, from the Classification database;
- Identify the right HS Code for the goods item based on description, thus reducing the misclassification and the duty calculation errors.
- Provides detailed statistics on the commodity to the Customs users in graphical format;
- Data compiled in terms of commodity classification, trends, key traders, key country of origin (source) and destination, key producers and sectors, and key import procedures.
- Provides 360-degree view of the Traders (Importers and Exporters) with details about the line of business, volume of trading activity, compliance history and associated parties.
- Analyze the trade statistics from various dimensions such as Bilateral, Regional, Multilateral, and at various levels of commodity grouping;
- Analyze the trade competitiveness in terms of industries for import and export, Trade performance index (by sector).
ICS – The leading provider of Trade Facilitation Solutions and Services
Trade facilitation technology that is trusted
by big Governments, with seamless
integration & customization.