- Warehouse allocation process for cargo imported, to be exported or in transit;
- Automatically reconciles inventory and adjusts bond liability of a Customs warehouse for each shipment entering or exiting the warehouse;
- Provides facility to manage movement of cargo from one bonded warehouse to another, and capture data of movement;
- Supports management of raw materials (input goods) and the finished product (compensating goods);
- Allows change of ownership of warehouses;
- Maintain quantity balance, and supports inspection (reconciliation) of warehouse quantity balance;
- Create warehouse inspection report;
- Provides online processing of documents related to bonded manufacturing;
- Keeps track of the credit / debit transactions and automatically reconcile inputs (raw materials) and outputs (finished goods) taking into account input-output variables like wastage, replacements and other;
- Record expiry of perishables and dangerous goods/chemicals, and initiate alerts and notifications for process of disposal;
- Fully integrated with other modules of MicroClear®, like control of transit movements to and from warehouses, disposal of goods, payments, assessments, licensing and others.
ICS – The leading provider of Trade Facilitation Solutions and Services
Trade facilitation technology that is trusted
by big Governments, with seamless
integration & customization.