- Online submission and processing of inbound and outbound cargo documents related to Free Zones and Special Economic Zones (SEZ);
- Create Import Declaration when goods are exported from the Free Zones / SEZ to local market;
- Maintain Inventory of goods and reconcile Export and Import declarations from Free Zones / SEZ to control and prevent unauthorized diversion of goods into local market;
- Allows to set time limit for goods storage and automatically generates alerts and notification on expiry;
- Sends acknowledgment for entry of goods to port of entry / zone;
- Allows request for transfer of goods from one Free Zone to the other;
- Manage Transfer of goods within Free zone, Free zone to Warehouse;
- Maintains proper control on Financial guarantee / Surety bonds against the cargo entering or leaving the zone.
ICS – The leading provider of Trade Facilitation Solutions and Services
Trade facilitation technology that is trusted
by big Governments, with seamless
integration & customization.