Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
- Create AEO Information for AEO accreditation that allows:
- Simplified fast track declaration process and customs clearance, thus enabling more efficient customs transactions;
- Minimal physical intervention at ports for import and export movements;
- Provision of Deferred Payment of duties – delinking duty payment and Customs clearance.
- Process application for AEO status;
- Define and view AEO eligibility criteria;
- Select Organizational preferences for AEO;
- Create new Client Accreditation program for Organizations;
- Create templates and questions list specific to Industry type for AEO accreditation process;
- Schedule AEO accreditation process and assign the task to accreditation officers;
- Record the details of accreditation process conducted;
- Generate AEO identification number;
- Suspend or cancel AEO status;
- Ability to implement processes aligned with WCO’s SAFE Framework of Standards.
ICS – The leading provider of Trade Facilitation Solutions and Services
Trade facilitation technology that is trusted
by big Governments, with seamless
integration & customization.