Our Experience & Capabilities
Ministry of Trade & Industry
By the completion date, the following tasks were performed:
- Advised on how to identify high-risk shipments.
- Independently verified the declared transaction value through the research of prices carried out in accordance with Article VII of GATT 1994.
- Trained Customs officials in risk management, Article VII valuation, price research, goods inspection and tariff classification.
- Helped Ghana Customs enhance its price database.
- Provided other know-how and clarifications on WTO and WCO related issues.
- Prepared a monthly report to inform the Government of Ghana of the findings. In the case of discrepancies, we assessed the losses to the government and computed any penalties.