Our Experience & Capabilities
Pakistan Customs Computerized System – PaCCS
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
June 2004 (System went live on 23rd March 2005)
Agility / ICS successfully implemented the Pakistan Customs Computerized system for the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Pakistan. The system was deployed in three ports viz., KICT, PICT and QICT. The services provided by Agility / ICS as part of this contract are listed below:
- Implemented end-to-end Customs system, PaCCS built on MicroClear®, as specified by FBR in Requirements Specification documents.
- Integrated the System with Sea Port (KICTL) for Examination status, risk management, port space optimization and goods clearance.
- Implemented electronic exchange of information between stakeholders.
- Provided technical support for the application after the rollout of the system.
- Provided training for the Customs staff and stakeholders.
The software development and implementation included the delivery of several integrated modules with the following functionality:
- Carrier Declaration System (CDS)
- Examination Management System (EMS)
- Risk Management System (RMS)
- Goods Declaration System (GDS)
- Create and maintain Tariff items
- Adjudication Management System (ADMS)
- Payment Management System (PMS)
- Bond Warehouse Management System (BWS)
- Offline support for GDS
- Securities Management System (SMS)
- Assessment Management System (AMS)
- User Management System (UMS)
- Clearance Management System (CMS)
- Refund Management System (RFS)
- Management Information System (MIS)
- PaCCS Portal
It also included:
- Integration of the System with Sea Port (KICTL) for Examination status, risk management, port space optimization and goods clearance.
- Electronic exchange of information between stakeholders.