Configuration & Management Tools
Workflow Designer is a tool that visualizes the process of constructing and maintaining the workflow transitions in MicroClear®. Workflow diagrams are specific to profile. The Workflow Designer provides the provision to open the workflow for a specific Data Profile in a working area similar to that of a drawing tool like MS Visio that may be created/edited as required.
Following are the key highlights of the Workflow Designer:
- Visual representation of Workflow Transition;
- Workflow entities shapes are available for drag and drop to construct the states, transitions and linked transitions;
- Workflow entities are associated with a set of properties that hold relevant information, such as name, long description, associated objects, permissions and others;
- Easily understandable to all categories of users;
- Workflow services execute and manage business processes workflow by definition;
- Conceptual model for a workflow process includes states and events (actions);
- Core services provided by the Workflow Designer tools to create workflow transitions and security;
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out;
- Easy Maintenance;
- Easy to configure the Permissions.
ICS – The leading provider of Trade Facilitation Solutions and Services
Trade facilitation technology that is trusted
by big Governments, with seamless
integration & customization.